Description of Impact Play & Corporal Punishment
No pain no gain. I love it when you are in pain. This is something I can play with, plague you with, threaten you with and finetune very well. Everybody experiences pain in a different way, everybody has a different pain threshold. That limit is the one I love to explore with you during Impact Play, to let you think you have reached your max while you can actually take some more. Because you can take more than you think.
Pain can even be applied in a meditative way. If you receive pain long enough, your body begins to accept it. You will get into another state of consciousness which is experienced as a very nice state to be in. But of course I can also use pain to punish you. That is something I greatly enjoy, my laughter echoes through the dungeon during a session. I am more sadistic than your wildest fantasies.
For more information, read my article about pain.
- Floggers, ranging from mild to nasty
- Whips (single-tails, bull-whips)
- Canes, several thicknesses and materials
- Scratching (with nails or knife)
- CBT & Ballbusting
- Bare hand (face slapping)
- Bondage (tight or well-placed ropes and position)
- Over the knee
- Nipple torture
- Sensory torture (light and sound)
- Sensory deprivation
- Mouth gags
- Breath Play & Strangulation
- Wax Play
- Needles, hooks & nails
- Corporal Punishment (by e.g. ruler, brushes)
- Fire Play
- Knife Play